Northern California White Water Rafting on the Trinity River

Six Rivers Rafting is your premier Northern California raft company! We have thrilling white water rafting, inflatable kayak trips, and scenic floats, all a short distance inland on Highway 299, from Redwood National Park, or west from Redding. Come explore Bigfoots wild and scenic countryside from a raft in Northern California!

Six Rivers Rafting provides a wide selection of exciting and mellow whitewater river tours through Six Rivers National Forest, Shasta Trinity National Forest and Klamath National Forest. We can help plan a custom dream trip for your group on the Trinity River, Klamath River, Cal Salmon River, Eel River, or Smith River.

Whether you are seeking a new exciting whitewater trip or a relaxing overnight multi day trip we will help you find it in our slice of paradise in Northern California .

โ€œThis business operates under special use permit with the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Six Rivers National Forest
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDAโ€™s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.
To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at , or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.โ€